Thursday, January 29, 2009

Penelope Cruz To Leave Movie Obsessed Los Angeles

Penelope Cruz

It will be better if I share my time between New York and Madrid, where is my family, he added. The Vanilla Sky star says he feels very alone in Hollywood and now wants to divide his time between the Big Apple and his birthplace of Madrid, Spain, where his family resides. After a certain number of years in Los Angeles, I have more desire to live here, the Daily Star quoted her as saying. He says what he thinks, unlike many people I met in Los Angeles, said Cruz. L actress named Woody Allen, director of Vicky Cristina Barcelona, as one of his favorite New York. Actress Penelope Cruz is so tired of movie-obsessed Los Angeles that shes preparation for the move to New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home